Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Proof you should never stop reading blogs and message boards

Today I was reading a message board and someone had mentioned the Macabi skirt, which I guess was designed by a Peace Corps volunteer and she will sell them to you at cost: www.macabiskirt.com.

Dude...this is the best skirt EVER! I am in no stretch of the imagination pro-skirt, but dude...I want to get at least 3 of these before I go. 3 would be ideal. And the link with my mom in case I need a new one...amazing!! I want it!!! (in charcoal)

Proof you should never stop scouring the internet about Peace Corps stuff...no matter how many times you encounter the same old questions and packing lists over and over...a gem like this is waiting for you at the next click of your mouse!

1 comment:

skirt lady said...

Hi Dorian,

Yes, Macabi does sell skirts at a pro-deal discount to Peace Corps Volunteers. We also have a new Convertible Jacket which is a reversible vest and a shrug, www.macabiskirt.com/jacket.php.

Write to me, carol@macabiskirt.com, to find out how to get your discount.

Thank you for your enthusiasm. We have sent many Macabi Skirts to PCVs and gotten very good response.

Carol