Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deferred Departures

There is a bruhaha on the message boards. Apparently PC sent out a slew of emails telling a bunch of SS Africa September nominees that their departure has been deferred - most likely to next year!! Luckily none of them were Ag programs...I think the Ag program is safe...and hopefully not full. There are only 4 members of the October Niger Ag program on the Facebook page, so hopefully there are still plenty of slots open!

My recruiter told me during my interview that PC is really hard up for people with any kind of gardening experience, so hopefully this means my program is not too competitive!

Here's hoping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dorian,

This is Brittany's mom - would to send you a note about the latest news from Niger if you would like! She did get all of her latest project money donated - we are all so excited for that! send me a note bagallagher@gmail.com