Friday, August 22, 2008

2 more business days til no Niger for me...

Well, my PO went home for the day a couple hours ago, and no invite for me. I have heard of people receiving invite notification on their toolkits on Saturdays, but I am just not optimistic. I think I am going to call her on Monday and just try to get her to be straight with me and lay it out.

Can't handle the roller coaster!!

Many people on the message boards received invites today - Burkina Faso and Thailand and such...

I guess the only thing keeping me semi-optimistic is that I only know of 5 people who have been invited to the program, and in the end there will probably be, like, 30. If there were a slew of people with invites to Niger, I would be less optimistic. But there aren't. There are only 5. That we know of.

No comments: