Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dentally Cleared

Well, my toolkit tells me I have been dentally cleared. No more hurdles, all my clearances are in. Except for placement clearances. I'm not sure if I owe them a form or not. I don't know if I already filled it out or not, I can't remember. But they haven't asked me for anything, so...

Once I have been placed I'm sure they will ask me to prove I learned some French. I really hope I don't have to go to some college and take some test to prove it. That will be a pain in the ass. Le fille boit du lait. There, I speak French. I really need to get back on doing Rosetta Stone. Like, today.

So as long as Peace Corps doesn't ask me for anything else, I'm just awaiting my invitation, which should come in the next 3-5 weeks. If we still don't know what's going on with my show by the time I have to answer my invitation, I'm just going to accept.

No comments: