Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pictures

Bromance:














Chicken Farm:














Nachos:




















Yogi:
















I was trying to take a picture of me and Yogi, he was not coooperating:














Yogi keeps petites at the gate:
















Joe's New Facebook Picture:


















Barack Obama - He Touched Everybody:


















In reality I work for National Geographic:


















Alpha:



















Nene:


















Ousmane II:


















Erich's Pants are SWEET:


















Happy Peace Corps Volunteers (Me, Erich, Corrina):














The girls I brought to girl's conference (Maimouna and Aissatou):




















Dance Party at Girls' Conference:















Peace Corps Volunteers are a bunch of thinkers:














I climbed this:




No comments: