Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the Preparation Commences

Today I called and accepted my invite. I feel it still hasn't sunk in.

My two biggest worries right now are a) finding someone to take over my room (we have a lease until August 2009); and b) finding a safe place to leave my cat while I am gone (I want her back when I return!)

We haven't really started looking very hard on the roommate front (waiting to hear back from a friend if she wants it), but I am scratching the bottom of the barrel for who can take care of my cat.

I emailed my aunt the other day, but she hasn't responded. She's really my best last hope, so I really hope she says yes!!

Tomorrow I really have to do a first draft of my resume and aspiration statement and go to Kinko's to get my passport photos taken. Once that's out of the way, maybe I'll be able to concentrate. Maybe. :)

No comments: