Monday, June 8, 2009

RIP Pagaille

So at IST Ian's cat Pagaille (it means "chaos" in French) just dropped dead out of nowhere. It was really weird and really sad (for me, anyway). So here is my tribute to Pagaille and his death.

Pagaille:














Pagaille surveys the damage the dogs made in my and Jake's room hours before he was found dead:














Pagaille dead and wrapped in his favorite toy, a blue plastic bag:














Ian digging the hole:


















Pagaille in the hole:


















We planted catnip seeds around it that Danyelle had gotten in the mail. We are awesome AgFo Hoes:


















RIP Pagaille:














Yogi will miss you:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the pictures, Dorian. It was so sad to learn I'd never get to meet Pagaille. It sounds like (from your affection and Ian's stories) that he was a lovely cat.

Megan said...

That was a really cute kitten. RIP