Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason...I hope.

Well, since my last post, the Emmys have come and gone, I was quoted in a PC article in the LA Times (though a bit inaccurately), I met with some other future LA volunteers (at Ngoma Restaurant!), and my friend had a double aortic aneurysm rupture and shouldn't even be alive - but he pulled through!! Thoughts with you always, Papa Bear!

My TV show is getting pitched to a major network on Oct. 1. Like, one of the big 4. Our EP said he would be "shocked" if this show didn't sell.

I hope he is right. If the show sells, I am all gung-ho about working on it for the rest of the year and into 2009 and making what to me is a lot of money, and then doing PC in the Spring.

After all, my chances of actually getting into the December program are SLIM. I'm actually holding back a bit from my PO (aka not bothering her) because at this point I'm kind of thinking it would be a good thing to have to look at February and beyond.

What I'm hoping is that everything happens for a reason. If the show doesn't sell, you best believe I will be sour. But if it does? Awesomeness.

We still only know of one Francophone program leaving in December: Guinea. The six-week deadline on that one is October 20 (leaving Dec. 1). At this point, I am anticipating staying around until the Spring.

I hope it all works out, man.

No comments: